|Minutes of Meeting
||Minutes of the Third Meeting of the Board of Directors (2021-22)
Venue: Royal Cannaught Boat Club
Date & Time: Thursday, 25th September 2021, 08:30 am.
Following members of the Board were present
1. Rtn. Rathnakar Shetty: President
2. Rtn.: Satish Deshchougule : President Elect & Hon. Secretary
3. Rtn. Niraj Mehta: Director Membership
4. Rtn. Shani Naushad: Director International
5. Rtn. Harry George – IPP
6. Rtn. Ram Bhagwat-Director Foundation
7. Rtn. Sandesh Gupta – Director Service Projects 1
8. Rtn. Purnima Pendse- Director Service Projects –Literacy
9. Rtn. Ajaya Khullar – Invitee
10. Rtn. Adv Sunil Kadam- Invitee
1. Rtn. Navin Gupta – Hon. Treasurer
2. Rtn. Pramod Sharma – Director Public Image
3. Rtn. Arun Saxena – Director Club Admin
4. Rtn. Swarupa Tembwalker : Director – Youth
5. Rtn. Samir Shah – Director Service Projects Non Medical
President Rtn. Ratnakar Shetty read the minutes of the previous meeting. The minutes were approved by the BOD unanimously. In addition, following matters were discussed in the meeting.
1. Resignations: None
2. New member:
Mr. Kailash Parab proposed by Rtn. Ashok Sadalkar, attended 2 meetings and 2 fellowships, forms are awaited. On receipt of necessary documents, same to be put up for BOD members approval and thereafter from Club members. Rtn. Niraj to follow up.
Amit Nirgude will confirm shortly, Rtn. Sandesh, Rtn. Shani and Rtn. Purnima to meet his wife for joining RCKP.
One Mr. Angad Singh Sachdev directly approached for membership. But there is no response from him either for phone calls nor for mails.
We are targeting for 40+ members.
Regarding Satellite club at Phaltan (Govind Milk) – Members will meet within a week and decide further course of action. Rtn. Harry to pursue the matter further with Mr. Satyajit of Govind Milk
3. Leave of absence: None
4. Financials and Account Statement:
Rtn. Navin Gupta wasn’t present for BOD.
Following members have not paid subscription as on today – Rtn. Samir Shah, Rtn. Viraj Shah, Rtn. Jayashri Todkar, Rtn. Sudha, Rtn. Rajesh Jethmalani. – It was decided that Rs. 500/- per month to be charged for late payment from 1st September.
Regarding balance available with Rotary Uptown Club – it was decided that Rtn. Purnima, Rtn. Niraj, and Rtn. Rathnakar Shetty to meet President and Secretary of RC Uptown. Rtn. Purnima have details of donations collected and given to RC Uptown.
Rotract Club of Koregaon park have collected Rs. 1.03 lacs for Covid, we have to give them this amount as and when they demand. PP Rtn. Niraj suggested that Their President and Ronit Chamedia should be called for one of the meeting and we should felicitate them with certificate / trophy.
Update ( 25th September ) : Pending
5. 80G /12A/ CSR 1
It is decided to take the service of Ms. Santoshi Pasalker to get all the work related to 80G and 12 A Certification. Ms Santoshi has given a budget of Rs 50K for getting all the 3(12A, 80G and CSR including incidental expenses) certificates. The budget is approved. All necessary documents as per the list given by the consultant need to be made ready and approach Ms. Santoshi. All Past presidents to make available the Project report for their respective term. Rest of the documents Treasurer Rtn Naveen will organize in coordination with President Rtn. Rathnakar.
Update ( 25th September ) : All PPs to submit project reports by 5th October. Rtn. Navin Gupta to follow up with Ms. Santoshi.
6. Change of Trustee Report
No change in status. CA to be contacted for 2 years pending report( Rtn. Navin / Rtn. Niraj to take up. Navin will be taking this forward with Ms Santoshi
Update ( 25th September ) : Rtn. Navin Gupta is collecting PANs and Aadhar Cards for submission.
7. Change of Signatories for Bank Account Transactions:
Update ( 25th September ) : Documents submitted, KYC details are to be given to bank.
8. FCO: Campaign
Roll on is ready with the Mobile app.
It is decided to proceed with a max of 2500 students @Rs 20 and a fixed cost of 25K. Total budget approved is Rs 75K + GST. It was decided to pay 50% to Rollon now as they already have done their job. Update : 50% payment released
PP Rtn. Sandesh Gupta tried with Bishop, however since schools are not yet open, we have to wait until schools re-open. President Rathanakar also tried with Suryadatta, however they are busy with admissions. All other members are also expected to try with various schools.
Update ( 25th September ) : Project not moving as schools are yet to open. It was decided to call Rtn. Jayashri Todkar and Farhat for a separate meeting of Medical Committee in 1st week of October.
9. Community Cold Storage Project
Rtn. IPP Harry updated with the latest development. Demarcation of 1 acre of land is already done, and they have applied for NA procedure. Presently this land is agricultural land. Once NA procedure is completed, we have to go for lease-deed.
Update(19/08) : Rtn. Harry to follow with Govind foundation. Rtn. Harry also informed about meeting with DG Pankaj Shah and District Grant committee for exploring global grant.
Update ( 25th September ) : Lawyer is preparing lease deed. Dr. Gaikwad is checking if NA is required for cold storage as it is related to farming process. History serach of land is in process. Rtn. Sandesh Gupta suggested to have 2nd opinion about NA is required for cold storage or no. Separate meeting should be called for this project.
10. Andgaon School project : The request by VVM School authorities to have assembly area covered discussed in detail . The estimate is going above 5.0 lacs . The amount of Rs 2.0 lacs committed by Rupesh wont be suffice . RTn. Niraj Mehta informed that There is an offer by Mr. Bhide to take up these work on their own. Same to be further pursued with Mr. Bhide.
Update (19/08) : It was informed by Rtn. PP Niraj Mehta that Mr. Bhide will be doing planned activities directly.
Update ( 25th September ) :Ground work to be started after 15th October, land-scaping budget is Rs. 2.0 lacs. Rtn. Purnima Pendse and Rtn. Mahesh Shah to decide activities to be carried out in Rs. 2.0 lacs.
11. RCKP to be part of the synergy project by Rotary club of Pune Katraj. Voice and speech disorder therapy. Update : In process
Update ( 25th September ) :In process
12. It was decided to prepare a orientation program for new members. Rt. Harry George, Rtn. Niraj Mehta and Rtn. Purnima Pendse to meet at Rtn. Harry’s place to decide about training to new members.
13. It was informed by President Rtn. Rathnakar that Rtn. Arun Saxena has expressed his inability to take up role of President for RY 23-24 due to business commitments and Rtn. Adv. Sunil Kadam has accepted to become President for RY 23-24. Accordingly BOD has approved selection of Rtn. Sunil Kadam as the President Nominee .
14. Service Projects –Medical : Director Rtn. Sandesh Gupta updated on the Various Medical Projects . Under defeat diabetes campaign , Blood sugar testing campaign has been organised on World Heart day on 29th Sept. The camp will be conducted at 3 locations . It was decided to involve Rotaractors in this project.
Rtn. Sandesh also informed about the Covid vaccination drive . But gathering minimum beneficiaries of 200 is a challenge . Rtn Shani to explore the possibilities of organising camp at Slum area. Even other options of organizing Vaccination camp to be looked into
Blood Donation Camp : Rtn Sandesh informed about the plan to hold blood donation camp in the month of November.
15. Service Project (Non Medical) : Rtn Harry George updated about E-Waste collection drive to be organised on 2nd October at Koregaon Park area. Preparations are underway.
16. Foundation : Director Ram has suggested to come with Brochure highlighting the various achievements of RCKP projects and appeal for fund for the upcoming projects . With this brochure we can approach individual / corporate donors for funding of our Service Projects . Rtn. Pramod and Rtn. Purnima will help Rtn. Ram in this regard.
Rtn. Harry George also suggested to explore the possibilities of doing Global Grant projects for Vocational Training. He will come with the more details
17. President Rathnakar informed about RCKP Co hosting Multi District event of “ Talking Pictures” a workshop on Video and Poster making on 9th Oct. Total expenditure of the event is Aprox 1.50 lacs and RCKP share of contribution is Rs10000/- . BOD approved the expenditure of Rs 10000/- for the event.
President Rtn. Rathnakar Thanked all the members for attending the meeting.
Next meeting date 28th October, 2021.
Rtn. Ratnakar Shetty Rtn. Satish Deshchougule
President Hon. Secretary
Place : Pune
Date : 25th Oct, 2021.