||Consider matters arising from previous meeting, if any.
Grant leave of absence and consider resignations, if any.
Consider proposals for membership of the club, if any.
Read and pass receipt of payment of Club as well as Trust accounts for last month.
Service Projects – Medical Update
Covid vaccination, FCO Drive, Blood Donation
Service Projects -Literacy Update
Andgaon / Kolewade School, Teachers Training, Students literacy
Cold Storage Project Update
12A Renewal, CSR registration, 80 G
Youth Activities - Update
Any other matter with the permission of the Chair
Announce date of next board Meeting
|Minutes of Meeting
||Minutes of the Fourth Meeting of the Board of Directors (2021-22)
Venue: Royal Cannaught Boat Club
Date & Time: Thursday, 28th October 2021, 08:30 am.
Following members of the Board were present
1. Rtn. Rathnakar Shetty: President
2. Rtn.: Satish Deshchougule : President Elect & Hon. Secretary
3. Rtn. Niraj Mehta: Director Membership
4. Rtn. Harry George – IPP
5. Rtn. Sandesh Gupta – Director Service Projects 1
6. Rtn. Purnima Pendse- Director Service Projects –Literacy
7. Rtn. Adv Sunil Kadam- President Nominee
8. Rtn. Pramod Sharma – Director Public Image
9. Rtn. Samir Shah – Director Service Projects Non Medical
10. Rtn. Aditya Kumar – Invitee
1. Rtn. Navin Gupta – Hon. Treasurer
2. Rtn. Arun Saxena – Director Club Admin
3. Rtn. Swarupa Tembwalker : Director – Youth
4. Rtn. Shani Naushad – Director International
5. Rtn. Ram Bhagwat- Director Foundation
Rtn. Sandesh Gupta read the minutes of the previous meeting. The minutes were approved by the BOD unanimously. In addition, following matters were discussed in the meeting.
1. Resignations: None
2. New member:
Mr. Kailash Parab proposed by Rtn. Ashok Sadalkar – It was decided not to follow up further about joining.
Amit Nirgude will confirm in couple of months about joining. Rtn. Sandesh, Rtn. Shani and Rtn. Purnima to meet his wife for joining RCKP.
We are targeting for 40+ members.
Regarding Satellite club at Phaltan (Govind Milk) – Forms and fees expected shortly, Rtn. Harry to pursue the matter further with Mr. Satyajit of Govind Milk
3. Leave of absence: Rtn. Viraj Shah has requested for leave of absence due to health issues. Same has been approved and revised invoice for the same to be sent by Treasurer Rtn. Navin
4. Financials and Account Statement:
Rtn. Navin Gupta wasn’t present for BOD.
Following members have not paid subscription as on today – Rtn. Samir Shah, Rtn. Viraj Shah, Rtn. Jayashri Todkar, Rtn. Sudha, Rtn. Rajesh Jethmalani. – It was decided that Rs. 500/- per month to be charged for late payment from 1st September.
Update 28.10.2021 – Rtn. Rajesh has paid. District dues/ RI dues paid for Sudha to be collected from her, Rtn. Harry and President Ratnakar to speak to her about this. RI dues to be paid by Rtn. Viraj Shah as she has requested for leave of absence due to health issues.
Regarding balance available with Rotary Uptown Club – it was decided that Rtn. Purnima, Rtn. Niraj, and Rtn. Rathnakar Shetty to meet President and Secretary of RC Uptown. Rtn. Purnima have details of donations collected and given to RC Uptown.
Update 28.10.2021 – Pending
Rotract Club of Koregaon park have collected Rs. 1.03 lacs for Covid, we have to give them this amount as and when they demand. PP Rtn. Niraj suggested that Their President and Ronit Chamedia should be called for one of the meeting and we should felicitate them with certificate / trophy.
Update ( 25th September ) : Pending
Update 28.10.2021 - Pending