|Minutes of Meeting
||Minutes of the club assembly held on 19th October, 2021, at 7pm on zoom Online video Conference
• Meeting began with National Anthem
• The president briefed the attendees regarding the birthdays and anniversary in the past month.
• The club Secretary briefed the attendees regarding the upcoming events.
1. The President briefed the members regarding the status of Audit of Trust Accounts for RY 2020- 21. The President proposed the audited financial statements for the club and the trust to the attendees and it was seconded by IPP Rtn Manojeet Chowdhury.
2. Rtn Ajit Ghate made the following observations on the statements:
• If CSR Funds are planned to be returned, the decision needs to be done before 31st of March 2022. The donations received cannot be returned after this date.
• Do not accept funds from companies that are 100% subsidiaries of foreign companies as they are covered under FCRA
• GG account that we are getting audited from a different chartered accountant (CA) suggested that we use the current accountant to audit this account as well because the certification we have obtained are on cash basis while the accounts are prepared are on accrual basis. Rtn Ajit G mentioned that it is recommended that we get the account complied and then audited.
• Income tax refunds: One of the club members need to visit the current CA office since income tax of around INR 70,000.00 to INR 80,000.00 are due.
3. The President briefed the members regarding current status of collection of dues and balances in bank account of Club and Trust.
• Club membership:
66 club members (10 spouse members included)
17 satellite club members
• Membership payment dues:
56 paid club members (total INR 8,08,000.00)
10 unpaid club members (total INR 1,60,000.00)
17 paid satellite club members (total INR 96,000.00)
• Trust funds payments:
46 club members paid (total INR 2,30,000.00)
10 club members unpaid (total INR 50,000.00)
14 members paid (total INR 26,000.00).
Out of the 10 unpaid members, 1 member paid (membership and trust dues) after the club assembly presentation was finalized. Hence the actually unpaid members are 9 (membership and trust dues).
• The President displayed the account balances as on 15th October 2021 when the passbooks were updated:
Club account balance: INR 6,46,093.97
Trust account balance: INR 5,93,192.98
• Global Grant’s balance in bank account:
Aundh Kuti Rugnalay: INR 2191891 ( as on 2nd Oct)
Teachers Training: INR 2,800.00. Account to be closed soon.
Happy schools Karunj: INR 58,740.00. Amount to be used for more work in the same school.
Membership standing: % retention till date and 38% growth
4. The President briefed the members regarding Rotary Foundation Fund Raising and CSR
• Annual giving:
Target: USD 12,000.00.
Currently given USD 1,300.00.
Target for month of Nov-21: 70%
• Global Grant Projects:
Project 1: MHM Submitted. Waiting for approval.
Project 2: Initial planning is being done.
• Earn EREY credit and retain it for next 3 years:
71 members paid to trust account (includes satellite club)
• Making club almost PHF complaint:
Currently 45 out of 83 members are PHF.Some of the remainder of 38 should become PHF soon
• Club giving towards polio:
Planned USD 1000 (Trust)
2 members have already contributed USD 2,000.00 (in total)
• One endowment fund till 2022
• CSR fund raising:
Funds received from Hodek: INR 6,50,000.00 for dialysis machines
Another project is planned with a budget of INR 18,00,000.00. BOD has previously discussed regarding this project in the BOD Meeting. Project to be done at IISER. CSR partner brought by Rtn Sameer. Breakup of INR 18,00,000.00: INR 16,00,000.00 from CSR partner, 15% from the district, INR 50,000.00 from the club
5. The President briefed the members regarding Public Image (PI):
Planned a video in the beginning of the year. It was prepared accordingly. It is circulated on all social media handles available with the club.
Motivating new members through the regular meetings.
Published 2 club bulletins that highlight the work done in the past three months
6. The president briefed the members regarding Club Administration:
• Club meetings:
Completed: 15 meetings, 4 events, 5 fun meetings, 11 project meetings, 3 BOD meetings, 1 trust meeting
Improv e and track attendance:
Been done through District 3131mobile phone application regularly
Recognizing birthdays and anniversary of club Rotarians, Ann and Annettes: Been done through the club WhatsApp group
• Club bulletin:
In process of publishing: 1
Further plan: total 8
Actual average: >65%
6. The President briefed the members regarding Youth Activities:
Unitech Rotaract Club:
Installed in the month of August
Installed the Interact Club as wellSome activities are being planned for students once they are back to school after Diwali vacations.
Pune Business School:
i. Conducted mini RYLA in the month of Jul-Aug
ii. Future planning:
iii. Virtual (Zoom) RYLA in Dec-21
iv. In-person RYLA at DY Patil College in Mar-22
7. The president briefed the members regarding Service Projects:
Total monetary value of projects completed so far: INR 12,46,000.00 (Medical and Non-Medical
8. The president briefed the members regarding Information Technology:
Rtn Neeraj Kumar has been updating the club websites with the projects as well as the meetings that are planned as well as that have been conducted in the past.
Current CPI ranking of 3 out of 183 clubs.
9. The president briefed the members regarding Nomination Committee:
In the current RI year’s club members decide club president for the next third year.
The selection process was discussed.The president proposed to continue with the same nomination committee. Rtn Brigesh agreed to this. Rtn Sethi seconded this motion.
10. Rtn Brij Sethi briefed the members regarding Foreign Contribution Regulations Act (FCRA)
• Act from 1976 that regulated any funds that come into India from any other country
• Club to make an application to FCRA to receive funds from foreign entities
• Application can be done after the issue regarding trust are resolved as well as trust address is changed
• Plan to apply for FCRA in current RI year.
11. The President appealed the members to:
• Assist and get a “buddy” assigned
• Inform regarding their ideas for projects
• Donate for displaying of End Polio hoarding
• Look out for donors
• Rtn Savant suggested that the donation money be used for approved global grant projects.
• Rtn Bhupi mentioned that we need to conduct a meeting only for brainstorming the project ideas
12. The President proposed a vote of thanks and concluded the meeting.
Rtn. Bhupender Kumar Sethi
Club Secretary RY 21-22