|Minutes of Meeting
||Minutes of the Board Meeting held on 08th Aug, 2022, at 8.30 pm on
Zoom via Zoom Online Video Conference
Meeting Attended by: President Rtn Kennedy, Club Secretary Rtn Durgesh Gupta, PP Rtn Dr Rajesh Pawar, PP Rtn Kiran Rao, PP Rtn Vinod Patil, PP Rtn Nitin Joshi, PP Rtn Kaustubh Medhekar, PP Rtn Sanjay Sirdespande, Rtn Neeraj Kumar, Rtn Pallavi Khade
Absentee: Rtn Laxmi Pandey, PE Rtn Ashutosh Dubey, PP Rtn Amita Kotbagi, Rtn Suryakant Nasikkar
BoD Number 2: Agenda in black font and the minutes in Blue 1. To Approve MoM of the first BoD meeting. Approved by everyone 2. Treasurer Laxmi to present Club Account, Trust and GG balances. Detail membership Dues and Trust Dues (collected/ to collect) Pres. Kennedy informed the Board, about Tres. Laxmi is having a religious ceremony hence not attending the meeting. Tres. Laxmi has provided below details in the PPT.
Club Account Members paid: 38 | Amount collected 4,32,000
Members to Pay 6,08,000 amount to be collected
Satellite club: 8 members paid, total collected 72,000
Trust Account paid: Members paid: 28 | Amount collected: 1,40,000.
Members to Pay 1,80,000 amount to be collected
Satellite club: 8 members paid, total collected 40,000 3. Rtn Neeraj; to update on the MHM GG status and next steps. Support required if any. Rtn Neeraj, presented the MhM project, via slides, and stated the project is in the preliminary stage, and in order. Updated on the IT compliance. Areas for CPI improvements. District 3131 website is still not updated. Activities with regards to Rotaract, activities with regards to APF, and activities with regards to project activity need to be planned to improve CPI 4. Rtn Nasikkar; To present Service Projects to be executed in Aug and Sept. and seek approval per the Template. Rtn Nasikkar could not attend the meeting. Pres. Kennedy updated the BoD about one Service project at Bal Kalyan Sanstha; the project includes upgrading the audio facility in the reception area and an touch screen admission system. Rtn Nasikkar, will email project details once he get all the required quotations. -
5. Sanjay; CSR funding status; seek approval in principal from BoD to take forward list of projects identified.
Rtn Sanjay updated the BOD about various projects listed under Medical, Literacy / education and Environment. Few projects to mention here are Sane Guruji Cataract Project, Muktangan project, Deenanath Project, Research on Covid at IISER.
Rtn Sanjay further shared the list of all projects; and in principal the BoD approved the projects. Attached is the projects list. Rtn Dr, Rajesh, suggested Pres. Kennedy & Trust Secretary Rtn Laxmi to take the Trustees approval too.
6. Rtn Ashutosh; to update and seek approval for new members induction in August and September.
Rtn Ashutosh missed the meeting due to the religious ceremony. Pres. Kennedy updated the board about inducting 3 new members on 23rd August; PP Rtn Vinod suggested the biodata of the members be emailed to the Board, and complete the home visit and marking the attendance for 3 club meetings / engagements. Mrs Jaya can be inducted as a Rotarian (non spouse) if she so pleases.
- Rtn Shika’s mother is keen to join as member: to approve membership as spouse member; to encourage existing members & add a variety to the club. (few clubs are inducting differently abled, transgender etc)
Board members and IPP Kiran suggested the Bye Laws be amended, enabling the potential member Mrs. Jaya get the spouse member classification. Mrs. Jaya can be inducted as Rotarian on 23rd if she so pleases to be.
- Update on retention of members yet to pay with a plan to involve other club members to call/meet and assimilate club members (we may call this Buddy Plan)
On behalf of Ashutosh, Rtn Kennedy updated the BOD about few members emailing their intention of leaving the club after the RI invoice has been received. Buddy plan is being made by Rtn. Ashutosh.
7. Cultural committee August 22 - Update by Pallavi and Sonia of the Rakhee event. To approve Rs. 5000 from Trust to purchase Rakhees made by special children with Bal Kalyan Sanstha (BKS) Pallavi explained the BOD about the Rakhi event to be conducted on the day of Rakshabandhan. BOD approved the Rakhee purchase of Rs 5000 from Trust account. - To approve in principal Clubs participation in the Ganesh Aarti at BKS; we usually sponsor breakfast; Rtn Ajit does this. Approved.
- To approve promoting Eco Ganpati Idol sales and workshops conducted by BKS. Seek approval to form Cultural Committee team consisting of members, anns, annette and non members. Approved. 8. Dandia/Fund Raising Activity; Kennedy will update. Pres Kennedy updated on Dandia event to be planned this year. Rtn Dr. Rajesh clarified that the event must be termed as FUNDRAISER . Kennedy stated the Fundraiser is still in the exploration stage and more clarity will be given as we move on. 9. Rtn Kaustubh; plan for Ryla ; Sept. 22. To present & seek approval. - Rotaract new development. - Interact new development. Rtn Kaustubh updated on installation of Rotaract club Ryla event to be planned. Proposed suitable budget for this activities 10. Nitin: Overview of the Pardhi community shelter; seek approval in principal to go ahead. - Foundation action plan from Rotarians and non Rotarians. Rtn Nitin explained the BOD on Pardhi Community project. Cost of the project would be around 3 Crores Shelter will be built on 9k-10k sqfeet area. 11. Formation of Cultural Committee for District Skit competition. PP Rtn Kaustubh to select a core team here. Idea ; put up a short skit ( can be a, fusion of English, Marathi and Hindi, to add more) at the District competition. PP Kaustubh agreed to lead this & suggested an apt budget to be set aside for this purpose . 12. To approve first CSR project from Finastra, total amount to be donated Rs. 75,000 for 150 trees. Pres Kennedy Kennedy explained about the Finastra project where Finastra has agreed for donation of Rs 75000. Finastra’s goal is to reduce carbon footprints and do planting of trees. BoD approved and suggested to get approval from the Trust. 13. To approve Rs. 10,000 donation to Vasundhara Trust for Trees. Pres Kennedy
Bod approved Rs 10000 for Vasundhara Project.
Club Secretary RY 2022-23