|Minutes of Meeting
||Agenda BOD 30.10.2022
1. Global Grant Heart Surgery
2. Progress of Happy Village Project
3. One day trip of 6.11.2022
4. Project Asmita
5. Shukrangan and attendance
6. Bavarchi day
7. Budget and future expenses
8. Book reading machine for blind school
9. Interact Initiative of visit to NDA
10. Progress of Pasure School
11. Ajinkya Randive to continue as member?
12. Any other project
1. Bhushan Kulkarni
2. Sanjay Satalkar
3. Rajendra Satalkar
4. Sachin Shinde
5. Amit Shah
6. Gauri Bakale
7. Suresh Shinde
8. Jayashree Deshpande
9. Vijay Deshpande
10. Nitin Khirid
11. Lalit Bothara
1. One surgery successfully done at Deenanath. After the documentation of the patient, we will had over the first cheque of 75 k. At that time, we need to call RCP Royal president and other office bearers as well for the handing over the cheque.
2. Happy village - 1 bio digester changed. Solar lamp given by the company for testing also goes off by 2.00 AM. No trial of solar pumps. WASH training completed. We can get the letter from the village and submit the report. The correspondence was till date in the name of Jnan Prabodhini and bill raised for WASH is in the name “Jnan Pabodhini Stree Shakti Prabodhan”. To confirm from Prakash Joglekar about the same and to take the call of the same.
3. Vocational Visit - Bhuleshwar and Arya Green Field. First to go for Breakfast - Jogeshwari, then to Bhuleshwar and then to Arya Green Field. They are vendor of Tasty Bites. India’s largest cold storage. Entire process of manufacturing will be shown with the cold storage. Lunch - Chaturthi/Kanchan to be sponsored from Club account. Car pooling. Breakfast TTMM.
4. Bhushan transferred 10k to the trust today. Need to gather remaining 50k. Due date is approaching. Funds needed to be mobilised.
5. 26.11./25.11 - Dr. Dhananjay Kelkar’s meeting and we are the host. Need attendance.
6. Bavarchi day - December - to decide two Sundays and seeing the response we will take the call. 11.12.2022
7. Current balance 3.72 - expected expenses - Hall rent 35k, half yearly RI dues,
8. 1 machine was done. Lokhande committed 5k. We can take 10k from trust. 2nd machine to the 2nd school. 19.11.2022 - function of handing over the machine. Along with Shivajinagar.
9. There. Is no fees for entry. SPM is been asked. WE need to Spend for the logistics. NAvmaharashtra is interested to attend but for to and fro we need the commute. Morning 6.15 to 10.00. Sachin Shinde to follow up.
10. By next weekend, the work will be completed at the school.
11. Ajinkya is going to handover cheque to Suresh Shinde tomorrow on 31.10.2022
12. Uniforms handing over - Suresh will confirm on getting the delivery and then to decide the date for the handing over date of uniforms. Same day we will give the table as well.
13. Both he Rotaract Clubs are ready to involve in the project of plastic waste collection at the hills. We will participate.
14. One RYLA at Apte Prashala on 26.12.2022 on flower arrangements for deaf and dumb.
15. Pargaon Khandala school wanted rooms constructions. Estimated expense would be approximately 15 lakhs. If we get CSR funds, then we can do the project.
16. Maths lab requirement Aranyeshwar School came where the funds needed comes to Rs. 2.5 lakh. They have 2 lakh, if we get Rs. 50k we can fo this project as that is the shortfall for the school. If we are able to gather the funds we can do this project.
17. Dental check up to be done at Hire High School to confirm with Dr. Bhushan about the date and we can do this.
18. CSR funds of Kesari are deposited for Project Shwas. Now Rotary is not going to do anything of Shwas. Amount is 5/5.5 lakhs. Once Pankaj is back, we will decide on the project. But for the defence related project, if anyone has the same, we can do the project.
19. For every project to be done, funds will not be released from the Trust only when the concerned chairman of the project submits the entire google forms of all the donors and the bills. Also 5% funds from the project costs for administrative expenses.
20. For the change reports, to check with the process and charity commissioner, the work to be done expeditiously. So also for the audit, to be done urgently.